View Single Post
Old 08.09.2015, 08:22 AM   #18901
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
All the previews i saw focused on the birdman scenes.. perhaps i exaggerated the "decline" part either way i thoroughly enjoyed it

Now I get what you were saying (I thought you haven't watched it yet).. trailers and previews lately mosto of the times either give away too much or are tailored to show just "one way" sides of the story to appeal to a specific target.. I get how it could have been (stupidly) marketed as a superhero flick..that's one of the reasons I avoid trailers and reviews and "online comments" as much as I can for movies I could be interested in, sometimes it pays off, as I get to enjoy a nice movie without bias and without knowing what to expect exactly, other times I end up watching some crappy stuff, uh.
For a movie as complex (within its limitations) as Birdman it's pobably hard to come up with a decent trailer in any case, ah ah.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|