View Single Post
Old 06.30.2015, 06:43 PM   #47008
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccagotcursedout
no, I never went to a doctor. the nurse I was doing work for last week said a bruised rib and a cracked/broke rib feels the same pain wise and they'll just wrap it up the same as Im doing. so, im just tuffin it out until it heals. everybody around me seems to think it's no big deal but, it hurts when I take deep breaths or some strenuous task. hoping it will heal over time.

Im buying the hydros and percs from a friend. need them for work.

I haven't signed up for Obamacare yet. or I did but, never got a email back. I know, I know. im a fool. it's like signing up for food stamps now.

do you think I need to see a doctor?

well yeah. hell. and stop getting medicine from a drug dealer. fucks sakes. there's a felony anyone could use to fuck you over.

and broken rib could potentially puncture your lung. what if you get hit on the same spot again?

mira: http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...s/con-20029574

get your shit together, man! you have a daughter to look after. you're not 15 anymore.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|