View Single Post
Old 07.03.2008, 10:15 PM   #118
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
no, but i read what you write.

and when you value mathematicians not for their mathematical work but for their religious tendencies, you're missing the point of mathematics by a million metaphorical light-years.

I didn't say I value Dyson for his "religious tendencies" I said for his positive perspective. In this time, many scientists use their expertise in a negative, dogmatic and izm/schizm kind of way, and that is not science. That is politics, an entirely different ball game. I appreciate not that Dyson promotes any kind of deism/theism, rather, that he DOES NOT try to use all his good math skills to DISPROVE deism/theism. You sir, should brush up on your observation skills, or try to read my post with less obvious bias.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|