View Single Post
Old 03.02.2010, 01:06 PM   #17
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
uh... i kinda understand that... so your saying i shouldn't get ubuntu? i thought i should.

basically i have windows vista, it came preinstalled on this thing. so i would like to upgrade to windows 7 because apparently vista is no good and im supposed to?

i thought about getting 7 and then also trying some sort of linux thing and dual booting...

symbol man i will do whatever you tell me to

i don't want to loose these files.

i already made a thread asking about 7 and for advice on what to do to keep my new laptop safe, like what programmes to d/l for spyware and all but noone helped.

i am prepared to take time and follow instructions and do whatever is necessary to keep this machine in top order because it cost me so much cash and i cannot in anyway afford for it to fuck up.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|