Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 11.20.2020, 09:23 PM   #1364
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
Wow, the Trump administration has woken up, finally, and now say what they should have said weeks if not months ago:

As the U.S. nears the 200,000 daily case mark, Americans are urged to avoid Thanksgiving travel.

That's the CDC talking, which although technically part of the Dotard administration has been in practice as removed from it as you or I.

Quote:
A different message has come from White House officials. Kayleigh McEnany, the White House press secretary, criticized health guidelines issued by governors as at odds with American notions of freedom in an interview on “Fox & Friends” on Wednesday.

“I think a lot of the guidelines you’re seeing are Orwellian,” she said, pointing to a rule in Oregon that gatherings should be limited to six people.

“The American people, we’re a freedom-loving people, we can make good decisions,” she said.

YOU'RE AN ORWELLIAN CHARACTER YOU MCENANA PIXIE PIECE OF SHIT.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|