View Single Post
Old 04.25.2015, 08:28 AM   #6748
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I understand what you're saying.

thank you. communication is a pain in the ass, especially in the internets.

i have to clarify though-- i have stopped thinking that pep's schemes are "wild experimentations". i see that they're perfectly rational systems with some flaws. but just because they are difficult to understand and the flaws are hidden and burst only at critical points it doesn't follow that they are arbitrary-- i see that now. i didn't before.

=====
=====

anyway, games about to start! tomorrow a good one lined up-- wolfsburg vs. gladbach.

eta - dortmund beat frankfurt 2-0 in a nice, balanced game--just a bit too many fouls maybe. reus mended, came off bench for a bit. bayern/berlin starts later.

and we have a 1-0 after all! bayern beats hertha berlin while testing a bunch of subs. game started with 9 germans! (historic, it seems).

there was almost a goal down "the dante chunnel" in the same vein as all the rest, but neuer saved (in the same vein as all his saves).

weiser is pretty great! he's merely 18 and bayern's goal was his creation, running/dribbling up the right, and a great cross, finished by schweinsteiger. and he's a defender! well, i'm footballed out now.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|