Thread: Swans
View Single Post
Old 08.17.2010, 10:35 AM   #91
lucyrulesok
100%

lucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asseslucyrulesok kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
I went to a similiar sized venue to see Earth and Richard Bishop and was turned away... £13 down the drain. So I'm kind of being wary here considering this show is £20 and they are less likely to let me in if I have to buy on the door.

sometimes worth calling in advance and asking - worked a few times for me when i was younger. and if they say no then you know you have to get a fake id from someewhere.

you can scan your passport and photshop it to change the date, then p[rint it out (in colour). say you brought a photocopy cause you didnt want to lose the real one. that usually works... and if you don't get in you can always sell yuour ticket to someone outside so you don't lose out on the $$$