View Single Post
Old 12.06.2016, 10:32 PM   #1948
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
well you can hold out for another 13 days when the electors vote, then you gotta ease off and let yourself slowly back into reality. but no rush/no injuries. take your time.

on news that should please you, one texas elector is promising to deny strumpet and will throw his weight behind john kasich

A couple have made similar vows, or at least that's what I've read.

Either way, even if the recounts in Michigan (now underway) and Wisconsin changed the outcome of the election, HRC would be more hated than ever.

It still hurts like a sonofabitch every day, but as Tom Petty once said:

"Time to move on,
Time to get goin'
What lies ahead I have no way of knowin'
But under my feet babe, grass is growin'
Yeah it's time to move on, time to get goin'"

---
That said, I absolutely follow "notmypresident on twitter. I'm just trying to move on from the personal crisis the election brought about for me. I'm gonna watch this fucker like a hawk, and do everything in my power to convince people that they made a mistake.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|