View Single Post
Old 11.18.2016, 11:33 AM   #1818
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I haven't really read the past few pages. I still haven't read a single post-election piece.

"Here's why it's almost impossible for Trump to win."

to:

"Okay, here's why Trump won."

I'm done with eggheads, I think.

-----

I often have sexual fantasies about Nikki Hadley. Hope she gets SOS position. Lots of photos for me to jerk off to. I'd do anything to pound that hot Indian cunt. She'd love it too; if not at first, then eventually. (Man, I'm loving the new PC-free America. Thanks Trump.)

i always said trump had a chance to win-- or that hillary had a high likelihood of goreing herself. i was only mildly encouraged by the polls but never sure. remember? remember? remember? i did fucking warn everyone and i wasn't shellshocked and i was prepared. so.

anyway-- haaaa haaaaaa @ post-pc word. how was melania?

don't know if that works for me. i feel dirty. i think of her as his victim.

but anyway, sarah palin genitorture fantasies here i cum.

no?

hm...

yeah i don't wanna be a hater. the incoming administration is already toxic enough for the whole solar system. i'm not going to be bitter like during bush.

gonna be a fucking difficult exercise, but i'll fight to stay sane.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|