Thread: Low-"C'mon"
View Single Post
Old 02.04.2012, 06:40 PM   #105
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
_tunic_, I do hope it's true that Low will be on Jools Holland when they go back to the UK in the spring. I've seen some dull acts lately, that should change. Lana Del Rey has performed there, but not Low.

Yeah, "Christmas" is a great record no matter the context. Hope you are enjoying the winter. I've been watching European football today and sort of feel sorry that those guys have to play under those conditions. Brrrr.... It's kind of hot here in Mexico, but maybe I'll give "Christmas" a spin today as well.

I also found The Cavalier Crooks very enjoyable. Also, I think I read somewhere that Eric Pollard was recording something with another band from Duluth called Manheat, but I just can't find a link to prove it.

Anyway, a video of The Murder Of Crows' encore at The Amazing Grace last night, recorded with an iPhone is now up on youtube:
http://youtu.be/x_iKrD57Xp8
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|