View Single Post
Old 05.29.2020, 05:56 AM   #606
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by g.
Hope this is the right place to ask... can anyone shed any light on the Sonic Youth Rare Tracks Volume 2 on vinyl? Is this a bootleg, Discogs suggests it's a fan club release?

Thanks in advance.

I do not know what to think of it other then a bootleg. I own Vol. 1 and Vol. 2. they suddenly popped out in record stores at one time and I did not know what to think of it since it is definitely not official release and you could find them in record stores just like that. I bought mine in spindizzy records Dublin. nice thing about them is that they include tour diaries written by the band. one has a Evol tour diaries and the other one Lollapalooza.

hardly fanclub release, coz we would know about it

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|