View Single Post
Old 04.10.2011, 04:04 AM   #14503
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
3 is weird. Scott Spiegel man. Intruder. A friend/hero of Roth's.

I haven't even seen Intruder yet. It looks like a lot of fun though. Nice cast especially, how often are the Raimis and Bruce Campbell in the film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
I've heard good things about this movie. I wasn't aware that there was no dialogue in the movie which only makes it more intriguing to me. I really dig that poster too.

Okay, I wanted to check myself on the 'no dialogue' thing, since I did recall a non-subtitled ghostly whisper at one point.

I skimmed through the film again and could only find one line of subtitled dialogue, and another non-subtitled line. So yeah, there's about 3 lines throughout the whole film, 2 of which you won't understand if you don't speak French.

And yeah, that's a really nice poster.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|