View Single Post
Old 03.04.2011, 06:02 PM   #49
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDom
ya I noticed that a couple weeks ago and ordered one. It does say though "Limit of one per customer. Please note, sleeves of all LPs are damaged (sleeves splitting, slightly bent corners, scuff marks)."

Yeah, it says so. Some other oldies were also available recently, such as "Whores Moaning" and "100%", and there was the same warning that they were not in mint condition. Knowing they are sort of damaged might not immediately encourage buyers to get one, but it's a sort of rare item, the music contained is good, and one can only hope they aren't in such a really bad shape after all. The price is kind of high as well (don't know how much this has been going on e-bay for), so it just would be reasonable to expect they wouldn't sell it like that to you if it were close to rotten, i'm inclined to think the flaws mentioned are very minor. That being said, may i ask if you've received your order yet, and if so, what can you say about the condition of your copy?