View Single Post
Old 05.08.2006, 09:41 AM   #5
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
OH MY GOD PLEASE!!!!!!

all i have from high rise is this split they released with mainliner that someone uploaded to the yahoo group.

Dangit.
That was me.
This is the same one.
Sorry, I have no other digitzed High Rise to share...

Sonicl, "underproduced" is the most hilarious thing I have ever heard said about High Rise!
ALL their stuff is recorded in the red! It all sounds "underproduced." I know what you mean though.
The worst of the "underproduced' sound is Psychedelic Sped Freaks 84-88; very very shrill and thin-sounding to me, though some people I know just love it.

That Psychedelic Polyhedron Mainliner LP is an alltime favorite, as is the "Seventh Seal" LP released by Acme, containing Nanjo and Kawabata. Whoa, man, mystical journey time...
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|