View Single Post
Old 04.04.2014, 02:05 PM   #37242
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
the "enjoy" attitude is pure ideology. our society, like rome when it turned into a decadent dystopia and was destroyed, now has only one commandment - ENJOY. and we all conform to it totally, and we get aggressive when anyone dissents. EVERY FUCKING DAY some redundant cunt is sneering "ITS JUST ENJOYMENT" over and over again.

i feel like fuck you you piece of inhuman shit, but i also feel like trying to resist this injunction is doomed and dangerous and impossible. i am also the inhuman piece of shit who wants to consume myself to a sugary cancerous death in the middle of all this decadent nihilism. its pure contradiction.

enjoyment is used to justify the literal HARVESTING of bodies by commodities that are engineered for maximum addiction. its used to justify everything bad about us. on the one hand the only purpose of life is death, and so enjoyment in consumer societies is a kind of freedom from all sorts of evil and dangerous alternatives. on the other hand, we're all dupes that are basically collaborating with our own nazi prison guards who are making lampshades out of our skin - or money out of our lungs. same principle really.

thats why this "personal choice" shit is so evil. we know from neuroscience that we basically have no free will or intentionality, but that it evolved as a way for us to take social responsibility of behaviours, which obviously is a vitally important tool that has lots of benefits and survival mechanisms built into it.

so we kind of psychologically abuse ourselves en mass with this constant affirmation of our will in a supernatural sense. like we literally exist in this space where reality is not happening, and we can make causal deliberations a priori. therefore we can just "decide" not to smoke, and when we finding ourselves smoking in spite of this, well, you've only got yourself to blame. better try harder and buy more shit. communicative capitalism wants your story of personal determination.

but the fact is that cigarette is an object that exists on an equal footing with you. you only have the barest hallucination of what your brain is doing, introspection occurs after the fact. your brain has already made its decision before you're consciously aware of it

ive literally spent years now locked in a death spiral with cigarettes, thinking about them every second of everyday. my day is basically smoking. everything else is barely important. either trying to quit or failing and feeling guilty. my health is getting worse.

on the one hand, why the fuck not smoke myself to death? on the other i have other things i want to do. i want to never think about these things again.

and i'm trapped like this, with all the millions of other isolated individuals. locked into our own lonely fucking deaths.

its not just cigarettes and narcotics. junk food is literally engineered to addict you. society destroys you then profits off your suffering by selling you medication. its one big orgy of bodies cannibalizing each other for profit. we're all trapped in it and we can't do anything but collaborate with it.

its capitalism at its most evil. and rich people dont give a shit.

its been proven that the most moral people are the poor. the rich just see the world as relations between objects. they profit off this system and dont give a shit about what goes on below, or they make careers out of pretending to give a shit.

we shouldnt HAVE cigarettes. and alcoholics should have screening for the genes that cause it, and society should just refuse to sell to them. we should organize this so that people arent destroyed by these drugs. but under capitalism we can't. it's not a fantasy that people that fuck with the corporate agenda in a large enough way - journalists etc. - will get threatened and sued and destroyed. they risk being murdered. that's not conspiracy theory. that's fact.

it really is evil. thats the word for it. evil.

holocausts weren't just a nazi thing, they were happening ALL THE TIME throughout history before the nazis. i think the reason we don't have them today is because they aren't as profitable as the slow murder of addiction.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|