View Single Post
Old 07.26.2013, 02:51 PM   #35862
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Well, it is pretty crazy because you never know when it starts if it is going to be one of the 4.0 don't get out of bed or 6.0 knock you fuck out of bed kind of earthquakes, and it is a fraction of a second that determines the difference.. My biggest fear as a teacher is how all of our students have never experienced a real earthquake, they don't take the drills as serious as I did when I was a kid in school, but I grew up through three devastating, fatal earthquakes in LA area which shaped our consciousness. Kids today only have small shakers as a frame of reference, they literally can't imagine what a big earthquake even feels like, let alone why it can be frightening.

By the way, what the fuck is THIS SHIT ad on SBNation.com??

I mean, incontinence is no joking matter, but really, honestly, I couldn't stop snickering like I was in the fif grade!!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|