View Single Post
Old 03.19.2008, 07:17 PM   #133
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
hey, CUNTWAGS. who you call baby? i didn't choke on no dissertation--i didnt even start the bitch. i simply made a pretty accurate calculation that the payoff for the investment was close to nil.

fair enough.

Quote:
what the fuck do you do in america with a phd in latin american literature? nobody wants to fucking read, even in their own language. doubtful? go get one yourself & get back to me with the results.

i plan on it.

Quote:
anyway. star wars is fucking stupid. the dialogue is shit.

stupid, and deliciously sexual.

Quote:
alec guiness said so too. so, im not going thru that tripe in search of a quote. that's right. there's no joy in it for me.

could have said: "I'd just as soon kiss a Wookiee."

Quote:
now plowing thru finnegans wake is fucking delicious.

lol. plowing.

Quote:
but i can't spend my whole day on it-- i'm no longer living off shitty assistantships and absurd loans.

yeah, it's sucks... but i'm not in it for the money. academia seems like a good place to do the the type of artwork i'm interested in. if it don't work out... waitin tables while you paint ain't bad.

Quote:
mabye when i'm on vacation?
grad school = long vacation that isn't really that relaxing... but it beats working in a cubicle.

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|