View Single Post
Old 03.19.2008, 10:02 AM   #122
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
jeezus johnson no.

Up with your pike and fork! Tip. Bullsfoot! Fine!

Flop! Your rere gait's creakorheuman bitts your butts disagrees.

Quote:
im not going to can thru that tripe in search of a quote.

In the buginning is the woid, in the muddle is the sound-dance and thereinofter you're in the unbewised again, vund vulsyvolsy.

Quote:
can't we do joyce quotes instead?

Flep!! Mememormee!

Quote:
oh yeah someone will accuse me now of being a pretentious fuck

...and the soother the bitther!

Quote:
i say bring it on

construct ann aquilittoral dryankle Probe loom! with his primal handstoe in his sole salivarioum. contcoct an equo-angular trilitter. as rhombulus and rhebus went building rhomes one day. show that the median, hce che ech, intersecting at royde angles the parilegs of a given obtuse one biscuits the arcs that are in curveachord behind. brickbaths. the family umbroglia. till its nether nadir is vortically where (allow me aright to two cute winkles) its naval's napex will have to beande.

Quote:
this one is about all the past crazy girlfriends ha ha ha

...of eyebrow pencilled, by lipstipple penned.

Quote:
history is a nightmare from which i am trying to awake

this is nat language at any sinse of the world and one might as fairly go and kish his sprogues as fail to certify whether the wartrophy eluded at some lives earlier was that somethink like a jug.

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|