View Single Post
Old 10.01.2006, 05:47 PM   #6
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasko
Thanks Hip Priest.

No problem. This forum is a great place to hear good music. There's a whole load of musically talented members here.

Quote:
Sorry for the page, it's in slovene language. But you can download all the music you want.

Perhaps you give us a very rough idea of what it says?

Quote:
The recordings are made in our practice room and usually we record only with 4 mics (the sound card has only 4 inputs :$). 2 mics are for the drummer and bass player (me) and 2 are for the guitars.

Oops. I praised the drumming and the guitars - sorry. Maybe the stuff I heard didn't feature the bass as much. What should I listen to to hear your playing at the forefront?

Quote:
And also in the recordings you can hear us talk... that's becouse i'm too lazy to cut it out.

In a recording of that nature, I think extraneous sounds can provide an interesting quality and add to the charm.

I only had time to listen to about half an hour, but I will definitely listen to more when I can. I loved the first part of the 08.04.2006 session.

Is there any way that I can save the music to my computer for re-listening? That would be cool.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|