View Single Post
Old 04.09.2013, 10:02 PM   #45210
Dr Chocolate
children of satan

Dr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp93bcp4HCM

i recentally picked up some brand new minidiscs. so once again, i had to do another Zappathon (already have 10 done) and ended up doing some live albums this time around. so, i get to this point of finally listening to One Shot Deal, which i've had for fucking years and just never got around to listening to it. which i have no idea why i picked it up, other then it was cheap at the show (ZPZ#III) and it just sat there. so here we go. the song i posted in the link came on, and i was like, what in the fuck?!? NO WAY!!!! FUCKING AWESOME!!! and here i couldve had this pleasure years ago. it could very well be one of the longest cds that i've never touched for years. surprised we didn't listen to it on the way home from the show. we might've but that was years ago. but still, if i did. then i totally forgot about it!

Here's your fifty bucks Mary.
Dr Chocolate is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|