View Single Post
Old 01.09.2020, 04:56 AM   #42353
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
man you crazy.

On the Strip, Chapel Hill, Purr, and Creme Brulee rule all. If any tracks should be removed from DIRTY they are Youth Against fascism and 100% (I find the 100% riff and structure to be weaksauce, and BORING compared to the amazing shit found elsewhere on Dirty.

Also, Lee's GENETIC, maybe the greatest track ever, was left off because Thruston did not think a song about Lee's love for his son "fit in" with the rest of the record.

Haha! Didn't realise there'd be such a strong reaction. I honestly feel like they're b-sides at best.

However, I agree that Genetic should have been a shoo-in to be on the album. I'm sure I read on here or mustang that Lee nearly left the band because of the arguments about the track.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|