View Single Post
Old 01.06.2020, 03:27 PM   #42344
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
So I dreamt of another song concept. It had this driven, almost Garage/Surf-Rock guitar riff, only it was a lot dirtier than you'd imagine. Thing is, being awake now, I can only remember the ending. It would end on the drawn out lines "Nob-oooody, Nob-oooody, No-bloody Ever. Falls. For you.". I can still remember the key of that, but somehow the guitar sound and the rest of the arrangement only remained with me as a vague description. In my dream it was the shit, maybe it would've been just shit when I actually consciously got to think about it. But I'll never know. Damnit, I wish I could remember the songs I compose in my dreams. The only one I was able to remember somewhat accurately was some vaporwavey tune with lyrics that weren't actual words.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|