View Single Post
Old 03.23.2015, 03:41 PM   #286
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
My take on Harden and flopping.

I am from the old Barkley, Anthony Mason, NO SOFT FOULS school of thought. The flops will stop as soon as power forwards and centers begin to smack the lane penetrators around again. Once you are knocked down HARD you will not seek to create flops. I hate flops. I hated it when Jordan would do it. I hated it when Reggie Miller would do it. The king of flops in my book was Karl Malone. I hated that fuck.
Agreed completely hence why i was calling for bynum/pitmann.. no. I don't really want a dirty play but a nice, clean and legal OG HARD FOUL is clearly necessary at teams are scared cuz like KD last year the refs have clearly anointed Harden with the MVP and nobody wants to get eejected or suspended as the bad boy era is over. NBA is a more successful brand and business now and i for one agree.. it was RACIST to have all the "big black guys" fighting on the court all the time, i applaud the way the league cut down on immature and inappropriate shit like that BUT i still support some hard fouls here and there.. whiteside knocked lebron on his ass so hard it reminded me of the Shaq Effect and made me nostalgic but it WAS NOT a dirty play and Lebron had no hard feelings..

Quote:
mcHale was and always will be a cheater, so now he teaches our Rockets how to cheat.
THATS WHY I LOVE YOU ROB. YOU'RE A STRAIGHT SHOOTER

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|