View Single Post
Old 03.03.2009, 03:17 PM   #14
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
Were there cameras during that show? I can't remember, but then I was standing pretty far from the stage.
Wasn't it NBC 2006 that they gave out video cameras to some (pre-chosen) attendees to film the festival and everything that was going on from an audience point of view, for use in the movie? That was why I guessed that the SY footage was from that one.

If there is footage from 2006, I sincerely hope that The Dead C is included. That would make me very happy.

The other cool thing about the release of this movie is that, if I remember rightly, tapers who got "caught" were told not to put their recordings in the public domain until after the movie got released. So post-release, we may get to hear some more audience recordings. Including the aforesaid Dead C, maybe?
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|