View Single Post
Old 10.31.2012, 10:03 AM   #16394
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
i watched wild at heart recently, and though it still would have been bad with anyone else.... cage was hard to take

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I dunno, maybe there's good actors, bad actors and then just really likable ones, like Nicholas Cage, where it doesn't really matter if they can act or not. Very kind eyes.

i actually liked wild at heart-- a lot. probably in spite of, or regardless, of nicolas cage. what i mean is that he didn't bother me in it. it's only after leaving las vegas that i started to say "who the fuck is this clown and what the fuck is he doing in my tv?"

but anyway wild at heart was pretty great, for me-- loved lynch's postmodern take on the wizard of oz. i like this kind of thing much more than his unrelatable weird-ass personal nightmares.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|