View Single Post
Old 03.30.2015, 10:04 PM   #38395
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
the only way to survive low income is to spend like this:

minimum dollar for maximum permanence and optimum functionality.

i will recieve a casio f91w watch in the post soon.

the reason i bought this one and not any other one is i did some research with google. these are basically the best, strongest, cheapest things ever. recommended by soldiers and professional watch makers. battery will last for like 10 years, all the functions i need etc. stories online about people trying to destroy it putting it through stress tests and it still works.

this is how i buy shit - i do some research. and so i just spent like £9 on something that i could use everyday for maybe a decade or more.

you have to strip away all the pretensions and get down to the functional core of things. like shoes - you do the research and you can find extremely comfortable high quality ones for like £25. ones that will last ages.

when you start to think like this you drastically narrow down the possibilities for your money to get blown on trivial shit.

like i said already, ive done over 6 months in one pair of good jeans. my goal is to go through the entire of 2015 with this one pair. not out of some puritan ethic or whatever - its just how i do.

consumerism is great but you have to actually think about it. its not a matter of simply trying to impose a want/need dichotomy and oscillating between guilt and discipline, its just a matter of thinking.

it takes years to learn how to stretch money - your study is always incomplete.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|