View Single Post
Old 03.30.2015, 09:37 PM   #38394
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Yep....and I'm wayyy overqualified to be shuttling dogs around...

i'm waaay overqualified to shovel shit and feed cows and build fences... but i get to be outside and i get a nice workout and i enjoy it better than being stuffed indoors all day.

actually i'm completely underqualified as my extensive liberal education never taught me what a t-post was, ha ha.

i bet those puppies are a lot of fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Im making less than half of what i was before when i was working with my dad....before i was so worried i wouldnt be making enough.....but surprisngly you can save a lot of money if you dont do a lot of drugs anymore.

haaa haaaa haaaa YESSSSSSSSS!!!

when you say "drugs" include any things you think you desperately need but you don't really

the whole culture is based on that-- making you think that some special product is going to make you complete or special or an individual-- and you crave it desperately and you buy it and it gives you a moment of satisfaction and then you feel empty again

you're already complete/special/ an individual and it costs nothing
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|