View Single Post
Old 01.11.2012, 09:57 PM   #7
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
I believe you are right, Stu. I actually found that video a while ago, but didn't share it right away because I wanted to found some background story behind it, or a context for it. I felt I did enough research so I went ahead and posted that thread yesterday, and since most of my "facebook friends" are people from this board, but don't seem to be active around here that much anymore, I considered it a good idea to share it there as well. I think it started to make the rounds not too long ago due to Sonic Youth's visit to South America. On the other hand, I hope pelle posted such an inquiry just out of curiosity rather than as an act of bitching: Redundancy isn't wrong or even a rarity, and I would pretty much prefer to see different points of view in regards to something nice, no matter if it's discussed twice in the same place; rather than way too many one-sentence posts which add nothing significant to any type of discussion in this board.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|