View Single Post
Old 10.20.2011, 07:48 PM   #44
who's up for a blumpkin
empty page

who's up for a blumpkin kicks all y'all's asseswho's up for a blumpkin kicks all y'all's asseswho's up for a blumpkin kicks all y'all's asseswho's up for a blumpkin kicks all y'all's asseswho's up for a blumpkin kicks all y'all's asseswho's up for a blumpkin kicks all y'all's asseswho's up for a blumpkin kicks all y'all's asseswho's up for a blumpkin kicks all y'all's asseswho's up for a blumpkin kicks all y'all's asseswho's up for a blumpkin kicks all y'all's asseswho's up for a blumpkin kicks all y'all's asses
I used to be a diehard fan back in the day, but sadly I can see the joke they've become. I think in their heyday they were better than Nirvana, Pearl Jam and all the angstmongers combined. I still stand by all 5 first-run albums and Pisces Iscariot and Aeroplane. They never made the same album twice. I think I'm the only person on the planet who liked Machina. The perfect prog-jam, shoegaze pop and new wave cocktail. I would've produced it differently, but I don't think anybody's allowed to drag Billy away from the compressors, reverb knobs and fuzzboxes.
who's up for a blumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|