View Single Post
Old 10.12.2015, 06:29 PM   #1
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
youcaring.com/haydenjoleroy

hi old friends. i have an undiagnosed mood disorder that is worsening and i was just forced out of my very good/lucrative job(on semi-decent terms but the suits can eat a dick there) and all of the sudden i am back to trying to sell some "medicine" to make enough to give something to steven every day. he pays for most of our bills with his check and my money was for gas, groceries and going out. now we get no groceries as 2 weeks ago i thought i'd be given a management position and then my manager forced me out over taking prescription pills(that i need) at work.

So, i'm kind of fucked. It happened like two days after starting a gofundme for my book/DIY publishing company so I feel like an extra super beggar but I would rather eat and like don't want to spam you with all of this stuff but here's the gyst.
I am getting worse daily
I have no healthcare even though i'm currently unemployed.
I think I want to live so I'd like to be able to eat.

I don't expect you to donate but if you can, please share on your respective FB,etc. Very sad little NB boy needs a month or two to get a diagnosis and lots of other things. If you don't have money, but maybe have like an old functioning laptop or a non-broken sprint phone or like any of the things we could use rn and i'd pay shipping. I have been off heroin for 16 months. I have cut ties with my abusive mother for 10 months. I want to feel better finally.

EDIT: I also may be able to sell things from chemicals to gero records i honestly just want to cam but i don't have a computer with a cam while steven is at work hahahaahahaha and it'd be weird to do while he's home i feel like although i am looking mental breakdown beautiful rn i weigh like 130 pounds and don't ever eat

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|