View Single Post
Old 02.01.2018, 09:10 AM   #22042
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
in a world where anti-intellectualism runs rampant and people are ignorantly proud of being ignorant, it makes sense a film stuido would think the movie is too "intellectual." what a joke. Thank goodness the director had final say in contract

Exactly. And I have total faith in this director. Ex-Machina was unexpectedly amazing. I can see very good things coming from him in the future.

Between you, me and the internet though, Robbo, I’m kind of glad they’re not planning on making this a trilogy. I’m sure that was the original intention. Some exec sees best-selling “sci-fi” trilogy with movie rights and buys or pitches for it, and it turns out to be too dark and too weird and too fucked to be profitable. Hah.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|