View Single Post
Old 01.28.2013, 08:05 PM   #17094
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i just realized that due to a brain inFARTction i mixed up the stories/casts of midnight in paris and to rome with love and i threw in the name "celebrity" that had nothing to do with nothing. busy fucking day!

because to rome with love is a bunch of stories i mixed up the ellen page /jesse whatever story with the midnight in paris story. well, both involve some sort of time travel, right? hA! but midnight in paris is standalone (and great!).

then i was thinking about the roberto begnini storyline from "to rome with love" and called it "celebrity!' because, fuck, it's about being famous for the fuck of it (that's what i called "too telegraphed"). i did place the opera story correctly. i totally forgot the penelope story which is kinda like bullets over broadway in that the male protagonist decides the city is too much and goes back home (and there's criminals).

anyway, way to fuck it all up. yay me! haa haaa haaa.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|