View Single Post
Old 02.04.2011, 02:29 PM   #28
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
great show. arrested development is my favorite sitcom though.

truly, remarkably hilarious and perhaps one of the few sitcoms that I own on DVD and watch in tandem with my Married.. With Children archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindbomb
I was probably 12 or 13 when I got into that show. A guy at school starting making and selling 'No Mam' T-shirts. That is what they're called right? I never did get one of those shirts though.
Anyway, Kelly was hot and the show made me sit there and laugh inside. Like atsonicpark said it's still relevant today. The best thing though is that the show made you realize even if your parents weren't that well off they could still be dysfunctional in a funny way. Remember, Peg was a stay at home mom and Al was a shoesalesman. Kelly, a slut, Bud, a funny loser, and the dog, the one you felt sorry for.

when I was a kid we were poor, and I never understood how the Bundy's were poor with that large house, and the occasional splurging they did like Peg's home shopping network addiction or the kinds of things Kelly and Bud got money. The Bundy's were no poor like I was poor, but aside from that, I always enjoyed the rest and still do

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|