View Single Post
Old 02.02.2011, 08:33 PM   #27
mindbomb
little trouble girl

mindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's assesmindbomb kicks all y'all's asses
I was probably 12 or 13 when I got into that show. A guy at school starting making and selling 'No Mam' T-shirts. That is what they're called right? I never did get one of those shirts though.
Anyway, Kelly was hot and the show made me sit there and laugh inside. Like atsonicpark said it's still relevant today. The best thing though is that the show made you realize even if your parents weren't that well off they could still be dysfunctional in a funny way. Remember, Peg was a stay at home mom and Al was a shoesalesman. Kelly, a slut, Bud, a funny loser, and the dog, the one you felt sorry for.