View Single Post
Old 02.01.2011, 03:22 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrés
There's this episode where Bud and Marcy had an affair, it was hilarious!!! I wish I knew the name of the episode. I downloaded a couple of seasons a few years ago, fun stuff!! sometimes I miss spanish subs but I still get 80% of the jokes

no, kelly set them up to think they had slept together because both bud and marcy thought she was stupid.

let us also not forget the Bleen episode, or when the Bundy's rented that mustang and went on vacation for labor day starting a bar fight on the freeway. When they went to Lower Uncton? The only Tea Partyish episode was the Beer Tax one, and in reality, that was a satire against Tea Party type Rightist activists because all the "anti-tax protesters" in that episode were really just debased and into debauchery, hardly your outstanding moral conservatives or even the crudest aspects of the Sarah Palin crowd or Rush Limbaugh even!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|