View Single Post
Old 09.27.2017, 08:48 AM   #3125
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the fact that PR citizens do not pay income tax is used to justify all sorts of slavery. PR, all US citizens, pay social security, they pay all sales taxes, they pay all property taxes, triple in GAs taxes, double on shipping tariffs, etc, etc. It is the same as a white slave master saying the slaves should be hapy because he does not force them to pay rent, while forcing them to pay for food, medical supplies, clothes, tools, etc. The Jones law is from WWI when the fear was that german (pre-Nazi_ U-boats would use PR as a hub to attack USA. it serves no purpose now other than to line the pockets of the MAFIA that runs US shipping and teamsters unions. Trump, the fat fucking idiot, has been in bed with them since his NYC real estate days.