View Single Post
Old 11.19.2010, 04:50 PM   #37
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
books do need updated. an e reader at the moment is a book that can hold thousands of books in one.

one e reader = 160 quid. i already have thousands of books for it.

the likes of me simply can't afford to buy those books.

what you're saying is that its somehow better for a book to be made out of paper and cardboard and only contain one book in it, that isn't changeable or updatable. that's madness. and i don't care if its like classic or you have some ludditte fetish for it or whatever. it still needs updated.

hypothetically take the technology to its peak. think about it. when eventually the descendant of todays e reader works on renewable energy and is made out of one or two pages of a film like sheet that you can roll up and put in your pocket, and you no longer have to pay for any books you can just get them all for free instantly. are you going to be saying then that "this is shit. i want my book printed on thousands of pieces of paper in ink, then i want it bound in cardboard."

that would make no sense.

i can't afford to pay up to a tenner for 1 book. who the hell can afford that anymore?
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|