View Single Post
Old 08.10.2009, 03:27 PM   #71
infinitemusic
the destroyed room

infinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's assesinfinitemusic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
I've tried, but I can't get into it because he keeps telling me off and gets angry.

He sounds like a dickwad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Actually, no. I figured my comment was pretty innocuous in how self-evidently obligatory the sentiment was. You could have simply explained that the problem had progressed past the luxury of privacy.

Instead, you've opted for the typical SYG passive-aggression of devaluing my comments as predictable attention-seeking.

Go away, you're being stupid and annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan
yeah but if there's no passion or spark or anything what is it other than a very close friendship? part of the reason we've lasted this long is because we want to fuck each other 24/7.

See, that's one of the problems with modern American marriage. You will never have a passionate spark for someone for 40 or 50 years, not the same way you do when you're first together, but it's the friendship and loyalty that makes a relationship last into unimaginable lengths of time. And it's much more meaningful and powerful, just in a different way. Your spark is going to fade gradually. That's just the way it is. Hopefully there will be a smoldering ember to keep your relationship going if it's important to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
this thread isn't about how much I love my other half. It's just about sex.

Yeah, true
infinitemusic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|