View Single Post
Old 03.06.2007, 05:26 PM   #1
zedius
children of satan

zedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asses
The indie snob thread got me thinking about this.

I have issues. I constantly feel like there is nothing out there for me, like everything is just designed for profit and I don't fit into that. Here is a list of things I feel negatively about:

-Sports
-Fashion
-Clubs
-Drugs
-Money
-Mainstream anything
-Sexualization
-Gender roles
-Advertising

Lots of other things. And it really affects the way I live. I used to go to counselling a lot, but eventually decided that it's ok if I feel that way, and that psychology was just out to make a buck through me. But I can't relate to people on the shallow level that people relate, with the shallow things they small talk about such as sports or mainstream music or whatever.

Basically, does anyone else feel that way? Like some sort of level of snobbery that borders on a severe mental health issue? And what do you do to cope with it? I swear I know how stupid this sounds, but I almost think I need counselling or something.