View Single Post
Old 12.05.2018, 10:50 AM   #50310
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty bunny
I do need to listen to The New Romance more.

I mean, I love it. It is certainly not everyone's cup of tea. I had a friend that just totally hated on it. But like said, it is one of those near perfect ones to me. Some of the angular guitar work on it just really gets me going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon

Such a classic album.

Does anyone know much about Talking Heads live history? There is a live from Rome video on Youtube from around this album's time that I just love. It has both Bernie Worrell AND Adrian Belew together in the touring band. I have seen a few shows with one or the other, but this is the only one I think I have seen with BOTH on the same stage. How many years or tours did they share a stage together? I would love to seek out more of those shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wp2qhoop9U
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|