View Single Post
Old 10.17.2015, 11:10 PM   #39
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
damn. ages ago i was a little bit like that. well not like that but superdepressed in my own way. so sorry you're in pain like that.

who is ema? and steven? and im reading about what neurontin does (all kinds of things, it seems).

can't you get medicaid if you po'? i know it's a megapain to deal with government shit but might be worth the frustration... also if you were fired-- unemployment, ebt...

no support group/NA/etc?
Removed from schedule but still considered employed so I kind of had to quit. I loved the job and can probably go back in the spring when it's money again(patio season is over now anyways) i have at least a couple jobs that want me and interviews at two very swanky places tomorrow.

Mercury is out of retrograde, I am 8 days off my silly little kratom habit and I'm doing okay other than the stress about money. Someone funded my whole book though so that's gonna be coming soon!

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|