View Single Post
Old 02.16.2014, 04:28 PM   #39
zelocia
bad moon rising

zelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I also loved RR immediately. I talked at length about it at the time being sort of the inverse of The Whitey Album. T had talked in an interview about being influenced by pop like Miley Cirus or uh maybe it was like Cheetah Girls or Pussycat Dolls or soemthing that Coco was into at the time. They wanted to make SY simple pop. It' s interesting. Plus "Reena" is one of my absolute fav SY songs of 2000's.

This is all my opinion but I won't completely shit on RR. Pink Steam is THE song. I recently decided it was in my top 10 favorite SY songs ever. And I like Reena, Incinerate, Jams Run Free, and Turquoise Boy. I have mixed feelings about Do You Believe In Rapture? Sleepin' Around and Lights Out are downright awful. What A Waste I also have mixed feelings about but not in the same way that I have mixed feelings about DYBIR? I am neutral about Rats, The Neutral (no pun intended), and Or. There is nothing specific that I like or dislike about any of those songs.
zelocia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|