View Single Post
Old 09.28.2013, 10:55 PM   #19
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
^^tell you the truth, i've only heard two songs off that record. not interested in reunion albums.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQErUwjWjgw

You should check it out, there is the full album, its really not bad, its not like epic great, but really, if EVERY record a band put out was epic it would diminish the meaning of the word. Very few bands if any have ever put out nothing but phenomenal records every time. I agree with reunion bands, I'm more into the "super bands" which have been forming, because I've always been a fan of side-projects. I'm bumping this Isis-Crosses-Deftones side-project Palms right now, it is like, EPIC, its exactly what I've been looking for. Crosses sort of touched on it, deftones went there with White Pony but didn't find their way back, Team Sleep nailed it but only on their 2001 tour, after that they could never duplicate it, and Isis had it in pieces and parts, but never as a whole. I think the crooning that Chino brings to it finally helped bring the truer shoegaze to the surface of Isis and Crosses when they merged. Basically, sounds like if Isis fronted by Chino became War Paint tour 2009..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|