Thread: Talk to me...
View Single Post
Old 02.03.2017, 08:06 AM   #7
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Haha, I somehow predicted you'd show up to this kind of thread.
But spot on, this thread primarily IS for talking shit.

You're speaking Serbo-Croatian? Or Slovenian?
Because, y'know, there's a substantial difference between Slovakia (=where I'm from) and Slovenia (which is a small uninteresting country between Austria and Croatia )

Why Slovenian is so uninteresting to you is because ljubljana's fucking boring and you have all the ecology we have except for our alotted portion of Istria and Trst (trieste) on the Adriatic

Fuck the fucking existing Slavic alphabits. Slovenian alphabet is the most streamlined one and is coherent in the English or british alphabet regardless of what yugos call 'crtke' and cestina slovestina call 'hacek' for ch sh and zh.

We can speak together nema problema it's a formality and bitterness that we refuse to understand eachother and my family is close friends with a czechoslovak family and we understood eachother veri veri pravparly! Haha!!

Slovio is a great start for exposing the languages behind the iron curtain though I don't really appreciate the alphabet they use.
http://www.slovio.com/

I checked out a graemmatikal' knjiga ob 'Ukrainjci' linguistic 'Igor Mel'cuk' called Dependency Syntax which delves into prehistoric construction on language giving analysis on Russian in Comparision to Caucasian and Australian Aborignal languages. It fucking freaked me out and have not looked at the book in 6 years but all it seems to explain is a logic of word order in any sentence with its affinities towards Russian Sentence Structure and Grammar
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|