View Single Post
Old 03.16.2015, 08:51 AM   #18629
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
I'll re-watch it and let you know what my second thoughts were. But first I'm gonna finally watch the films you recommended to me. I'm really looking forward to that.

don't worry about rewatching it and check out "johnny guitar" instead!

---

recently saw

TWENTY FEET FROM STARDOM - wow! i got goosebumps in weird places, like my shins. maybe not about the type of music that people listen to here, but if you like music, well worth a watch.

SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD - i wasn't familiar with the comic (though i knew there was one) and i was expecting more of an indie comedy so it took me about 1/2 hour to adapt to the elliptical/fantastic narrative style of this. weird thing, i didn't like it that much while i was watching, and scott pilgrim came across as a feckless asshole for most of the movie, but in the end i liked it okay; and what's most strange, i like it better in recollection than i did when actually watching. maybe i like the addition of its mythology to my imagination more than the actual movie. also, knives chau > ramona flowers. though she was 17! (criminal, i know). how come this fucking poster doesn't show knives? lol white people's fantasies of asian subordination.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|