View Single Post
Old 06.18.2013, 11:51 AM   #432
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
i'm not hating on that fact that you don't like it, i'm hating on how misguided you are. this album is about the music and it's probably his worst lyrically so when you give it accolades for its lyrics then put down the music it doesn't really make much sense in context.

and... east coast styles? what has that got to do with kanye? what the hell are you talking about? you're full of shit and have always been full of shit. stop being so narrow minded.

Always full of shit now? So this went from being about Kanye to just being shit talking on me? You're hilarious homie, keep speaking the real, its impressive to see you let your nutz hang like this

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|