View Single Post
Old 06.18.2013, 06:11 AM   #423
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
i just finished listening to the Black Album and put on Blueprint for the first time in a while. feels so good.

Can you believe all this hating? It's like: Fuck Kanye because he's cocky and has a style that's.. Like... Not what I'm used to"

Since when did being cocky become the seventh deadly sin of rapping? In case no one noticed, cockiness is perhaps the only feature that all rappers share, regardless of cadence (one more time... If I hear that word one more time my head will implode), delivery, or style?

Name a humble rapper. Kanye is actually extremely humble at times, and incredibly down to earth and genuine more often than anyone would think. Though he does seem to be going a bit militant right now. Whatever, fuck it, new Kanye, new day to blast it into my brain. Good times.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|