View Single Post
Old 02.27.2020, 03:18 AM   #42919
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
That is one hell of a recap! Gotta love, “my version of a space coyote.” Matter of fact, I’m probably going to build a mixtape around this theme : )

Nothing like some ass ash smacking you in the face......hard to forget a memory such as that!

Happiest of Birthdays to ya!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
We actually didn't do any of the big parade or bourbon street and the ljke. There was a much smaller one that anyone could be a part of. It was in an area where all the freaks, queers, and general out there people lived so it was kinda fitting. I took some mushrooms and had a bit of a rough time on the parade. I was actually close to ditching and going to bed to hide. However, there was my version of a space coyote on the parade turning up every now and then to guide us. A super fat happy dog with a neckerchief around him. He helped massively

After that we went to the pier to level out a bit. As we were walking there we got talking to a woman who was with a group and big self made float in the shape of a giant ass. They were all bar workers and a close friend of theirs named Jerky Jenny had died last year and now they were going to the pier to shoot her ashes out the ass. We stuck around for a while to see that happen. A guy said the most beautiful eulogy that had me bawling and then the ashes shot out. Of course the ashes flew back in our faces but y'know what? I took it as a blessing. We'd never met this woman but there was something beautiful about that.

After that it was some good food, some Molly (I decided the mushrooms weren't the best thing to dabble into again after that morning) drinking and then much dancing on a busy street corner where everyone congregated. For the most part I just wanted to get naked and have a massive threesome with the other two I was with. Alas, it didn't happen. We came close but nah.

A bizarre day with an absolute rollercoaster of emotions.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|