View Single Post
Old 05.05.2006, 07:35 PM   #12
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisemachine
Am I the only one thats trying to hold off until the official release to listen to the album? This is actually my first time doing this, but Ive decided to hold off downloading or listening to any of the tracks before I actually purchase the album when it comes out. I want to hear the entire thing while holding the CD and artwork, etc in my hands.

Anyone else holding off til the official release?

no yr not the only one! loads others like you! first time you've done this, huh? how quaint! well, i've held off for the past three albums before rather ripped... but this time i went for it and... well, it's actually a bit of a disappointment! if you don't believe me, listen to rarther ripped a few times after june 13 then go and watch the diamond sea video on youtube and tell me it's not a disappointment! please do!
whorefrost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|