View Single Post
Old 05.28.2006, 12:48 AM   #54
Neongod
the destroyed room

Neongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
ha true you did call it football (rep is in the post), i never understood the soccer name tag it got in the states. about man utd i'm not surprised you knew them cos' they have more fans in baltimore and thailand than they do in manchester haha their fans are glory hunters.

Well, we already have a sport called football, and truth be told, it doesn't rely much on the foot unless you're a Latino. If you put it side by side with Rugby, it makes American football players look like pussies (especially with the whining of our players...coupled with the fact that the best make 5+ million$/year). Yet I'm still glued to the tele every Sunday during the season. I guess you have to live here to really appreciate it.

If you could only explain Cricket to me...that sport I just DO NOT get.